Fabric Hexagon clock
Hi everyone and welcome back. Today I am using Fabric Fat Quarter from the Threaders Line by Crafter’s Companion. Keep your eye on HSN on Wednesday March 21st for some great products from Threaders with some great deals.
1. Cut out 19 Cardboard with 3.25 Hexagon
2. Cut out 19 Fabric with 4.Hexagon
3. Take your Fabric cut outs and glue to the Cardboard cut outs with the Liquid Stitch let dry
4. Once dry take a small bead of glue ( Liquid Stitch )on the sides of the hexagons and glue together.
5. Once dry. Make a hole in the center of the fabric circle for the clock mechanism
6. Make a hole in the center of the wood Disc then Hot Glue to the back of fabric circle
7. Put the clock mechanism in the back of the Circle. See Pictures below.
If you have any questions please let me know and Happy Crafting.